no man’s heaven has released update 4.33 which implements numerous bug fixes for the new extension. no man’s heaven Singularity Expedition is the latest addition to the game and was described by the game’s developer as a narrative journey with multiple layers of content for players who want to learn more about the story. Update 4.33 fixes some of the issues that came with this update.
no man’s heavenThe Singularity Expedition launched on June 13, and many fans are already experiencing the compelling narrative that continues the journey players began in 2011 with the Interceptor Expedition no man’s heaventhe previous expedition released on April 5th. no man’s heaven got off to an unlucky start and many players were disappointed with the experience, but the developer has continued to improve the game and now fans can enjoy the next chapter of this enticing and immersive experience that offers secrets and new content to play through regularly. While the Singularity update brought some issues, the game’s developers have released an update that includes some bug fixes.
On June 13, the developer of no man’s heaven implemented update 4.33, bringing many bug fixes that surfaced after the release of the new Singularity Expedition. According to the no man’s heaven Developers, Update 4.33 fixed many issues with completing several milestones in the game that were preventing players from progressing in their playthroughs. Along with these bug fixes, the game’s developer also fixed several graphical glitches affecting the Wanderer’s Helm, one of the items available to all Singularity Expedition players. The update even fixes an issue regarding no man’s heaven Mac version that caused crashes when playing on a second monitor.
The developers of the game also thanked the players for their support and for playing the new expedition. no man’s heavenThe developer is constantly creating new content for the game, and although the game has been around for many years, it doesn’t seem to stop there. At some point, Hello Games may end support no man’s heavenbut that date doesn’t seem close as the developer continues to work on the game.
no man’s heaven Singularity Expedition offers experienced players a new storyline to pursue while also giving them new items to take to their main save slots and use as they please. Along with the new items, the Singularity Expedition update also implemented fixes related to the VR version of the game, graphical glitches, and many performance-related improvements for Xbox, PlayStation, and PC. no man’s heaven Fans should keep an eye on the game’s social media contacts as this major update came not too long after the Interceptor Expedition and the game’s developers may already have another content update planned.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent the You Hear Us milestone from completing if the player solved the puzzle before using their scanner to locate the autophage.
- Fixed a rare issue that could prevent the Rampancy milestone from completing if the target number of Corrupted Sentinels were destroyed.
- Fixed an issue with Encrypted Milestones that could result in the incorrect unlock requirement being listed there.
- Introduced several text changes to better reflect the community-focused nature of the Sentience Echo milestone.
- A new option has been added to the Nada Prime Terminal to turn in 10 Echo Seeds in a single batch.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the mission path to be hidden on the galaxy map when the mission objective matched an atlas station or black hole.
- Fixed an issue that could cause player collision to be too large, especially in multiplayer.
- Fixed several graphical glitches with the Wanderer’s Helm.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Discordant Jetpack Trail from displaying correctly.
- Fixed an issue that could cause some customization options to be hidden in the UI when playing at specific resolutions.
- Fixed a Mac crash related to playing the game on a second monitor.
no man’s heaven is now available for PC, PS4, PS5, Switch, Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S.
MORE: No Man’s Sky leaves money on the table with no more crossovers